If those of you who know me this is not my ideal meal. Although Garrett loved it because since we've been married he's been deprived of seafood. Mom and Dad you will be proud of me though because I did try it... It actually wasn't THAT bad :)
Ali our friend from Iraq happily volunteered to be Santa during the Christmas party. After volunteering he asks who is Santa and what does he do?

He did a great job and even managed to not scare any of the kids!

Just a little side note the residents made his costume out of cotton balls and I think he's wearing a tablecloth...
He did a great job and even managed to not scare any of the kids!
Just a little side note the residents made his costume out of cotton balls and I think he's wearing a tablecloth...
No comments:
Post a Comment